As Congress considers how to pass a new Farm Bill and reduce our deficit, we must remind them not to balance the budget on the backs of hungry Americans. Just use our toll-free number below to automatically connect to your Members of Congress!
Calling Congress is easy! Just dial our toll-free number, enter your zip code, and you’ll be connected to your Member of Congress’s office. Take your advocacy to the next level and help us track our impact by logging in the results of your call above!
- Call our toll-free hotline at 888-398-8702.
- Listen to the pre-recorded message and enter your zip code when prompted.
- State that you are a constituent and give your name and your hometown.
- Let them know you are calling about anti-hunger programs and deliver this important message:
As your constituent and supporter of my local food bank, I am calling you today to ask you to oppose cutting SNAP and ensure that $300 million is invested in the Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) for food banks in the final Farm Bill. I understand the need to reduce the deficit, but increasing hunger is not the way to do it.
- Dial back in to make sure you talk to both of your Senators and your Representative.