On September 30, the child
nutrition bill will expire, and it’s time Congress got to work. Child Nutrition Reuthorization sets funding levels for all of the federal school meal and child nutrition
programs, which ensures our children have access to healthy and nutritious food. Programs in the Child Nutrition Reauthorization touch millions of American children every day, allowing every child a chance to live a healthy and hungry free life.
Click here for more information on Child Nutrition Reuthorization and its impact on your community.
Calling Congress is easy! Just dial our toll-free number, enter your zip code, and you’ll be connected to your Member of Congress’s office. Take your advocacy to the next level and help us track our impact by logging in the results of your call above!
- Call our toll-free hotline at 888-398-8702.
- Listen to the pre-recorded message and enter your zip code when prompted.
- State that you are a constituent and give your name and your hometown.
- Let them know you are calling about anti-hunger programs and deliver this important message:
On September 30, the child nutrition bill will expire, and it’s time Congress got to work. As your constituent, I ask you to pass a strong child nutrition bill that invests in and improves child nutrition programs so that our nation’s kids have the fuel they need to grow up healthy and succeed.
- Dial back in to make sure you talk to both of your Senators and your Representative.